[XeTeX] clash between \footnote and package xltxtra in document class scrbook from KOMA-script

David Rangel rangel at u.washington.edu
Sat Apr 12 17:05:51 CEST 2008

Hello,
Ulrike, thank you for the help. I tried the suggestion to reset the
fonts with the preamble commands/settings:
> \usepackage{xltxtra}
> \setmainfont{Latin Modern Roman}
> \setsansfont{Latin Modern Sans}
> \setmonofont{Latin Modern Mono}
However, I am still issued the following error:

! Font \zf at basefont="Latin Modern Roman" at 10.0pt not loadable:
Metric (TFM) f
ile or installed font not found.
\zf at fontspec ...ntname \zf at suffix " at \f at size pt
                                                   \unless \ifzf at icu
\zf at set@...
l.12 \setmainfont{Latin Modern Roman}