[XeTeX] Many warnings when compile beamer presentation using XeLaTex

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Mon Apr 7 17:50:22 CEST 2008

Am Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:32:08 +0800 schrieb Steven Woody:

> I found it's hard to make a minimum example.  The problem is: when I
> comment out some frames in the beamer documebnt, the warnings go
> disapear. But if I uncommnet these frames and comment some other
> frames, the warnings don't pop up.  You see? It's likely the warnings
> depend on only a single part of the document, it depends the whole.  I
> guess, may be it depends on the total numbers of frames.  That's why I
> can not give you a minimum example.

Sure you can. Simply try to delete as much as you can from the preamble
and the document (whole frames or only some content of the frames) while
the rest of the document still runs and shows the warnings. This rest
will be the minimal example. It don't need to be perfect. Simply do as
best as you can and follow some simple rules:
- Try to remove ressources that are only locally available (like
graphics or links to special fonts)
- Try to avoid to use non-ASCII-chars if they are not necessary to
reproduce the problem.
- Don't use too long lines to avoid wrapping of your code.

Don't forget to add \listfiles and to send also the log!

--
Ulrike Fischer