[XeTeX] Updating XeTeX (plain) for PS Tricks

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 10 10:43:53 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply.

Yes - curious that the first box and line work and all the rest fail.  Your
version is correct and the chart also works for me in a non-XeTeX
implementation, as I showed before.

The only thing that occurred was that I may not have the distiller template
option set correctly - you mentioned this before as one of the requirements
but as I didn't know what changes I should be making I just ignored it.  I
guess I shall just have to limp along and hope that TeXLive2008 will have a
robust version ready to use out of the box.  It's possible that some setting
on my system is causing problems, but it's nothing that I have altered
consciously.

Best

John