[XeTeX] Updating XeTeX (plain) for PS Tricks

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 8 11:48:56 CEST 2007

Hmm  I'll give it a try but I do get auxiliary files when I run .TEX files
that I have told to generate them and keep them there (e.g. with
\immediatewrite).  As I'm a stand-alone user I have Windows permissions
universally set within the confines of the computers on my network (not, of
course, for Internet sites that may try to access my files).

Best

John