[XeTeX] Updating XeTeX (plain) for PS Tricks

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 8 11:18:33 CEST 2007

Thanks for the swift response.

My log has:

(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf/tex/xetex/xetex-pstricks/pstricks.con
(c:/TeXLive2007/texmf/tex/generic/xetex-pstricks/xetex-pstricks.con))

which I think looks right.

The dvipdfmx.cfg  that emerged from the xetex-dev zipped archive definitely
has a 2005 date-stamp - I got all the usual Windows warnings asking me if I
was sure I wanted to replace my existing later file with that one.  And as I
say, it doesn't produce a correct PDF, though the PDF page has gaps at all
the places where I was hoping to see some simple PSTricks experiments.

Best

John

The