[XeTeX] no pdf?

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 7 16:03:02 CEST 2007

Dear William

Thanks for that - I had indeed considered looking at different PDF viewers
to see if I could achieve the same effect, and I realize it's not exactly a
XeTeX issue since the processing is completed correctly - but I thought I
would mention it in case it turned out to be relatively simple for a check
to be made (and acted on) as to whether the PDF it was intending to write
already existed and was open at the time.

Best wishes

John