[XeTeX] Commenting

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Oct 31 09:52:44 CET 2007

Le 31 oct. 07 à 09:37, Yaniv Hollander a écrit :

> Your first example is exactly what I mean. The thing is that using
> Acrobat reader I cannot add these yellow comments as you have added.
> Nor did I managed to add my own comments to the document you sent.
> What version of Acrobat are you using? Do you have Acrobat writer,
> or any other professional version, or you are using the regular
> freeware version?

On my setup comments are reported as enabled for these two files. Mac
OS X 10.5, Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.1.1. I don't think that what
the properties window reports (i.e. comments enabled) has anything to
see with Adobe Reader (free) or Acrobat (non-free) being used, I would
think all those are intrinsic prioperties of the PDF files.

Apple's Preview 4.0, by the way, reports the two PDF files as having
all authorizations on: editing, etc. are all enabled.

Bruno Voisin