[XeTeX] Commenting

Yaniv Hollander yaniv.hollander at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:37:57 CET 2007

Your first example is exactly what I mean. The thing is that using
Acrobat reader I cannot add these yellow comments as you have added.
Nor did I managed to add my own comments to the document you sent.
What version of Acrobat are you using? Do you have Acrobat writer, or
any other professional version, or you are using the regular freeware
version?

Thanks, Yaniv

Yaniv                       Hollander
yaniv.hollander at gmail.com