[XeTeX] Commenting

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed Oct 31 08:45:31 CET 2007

Le 31 oct. 07 à 07:37, Yaniv Hollander a écrit :

> I couldn't find anything helpful in these packages. Do you have any
> other ideas?
>
> On Oct 29, 2007, at 12:00 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> Am 29.10.2007 um 08:42 schrieb Yaniv Hollander:
>>
>>> How can I create a pdf file with Latex that will enable the
>>> commenting tool in acrobat reader?
>>
>> If this exists, then in a package by Heiko Oberdiek or Scott
>> Pakin ... vpe?

What do you mean by enabling the commenting tool? Does it have to be
enabled?

Martin Schröder's answer:

> Le 29 oct. 07 à 11:03, Martin Schröder a écrit :
>
>> You have to use software from Adobe.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_LiveCycle_Reader_Extensions

seems to indicate that, if something needs to be done, it's on the
Adobe Reader side, not the XeLaTeX side.

Also, which version of Adobe Reader are you using? IIRC the ability to
add comments has only been added in the latest versions.

Bruno Voisin