[XeTeX] Compiling a .tex using the tikz package.

Easter Sunshine eastersunshine at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 06:42:30 CEST 2007

Thanks, this worked. Actually, I have always been compiling all other documents without this option and have never ran into any problems so I was unaware of it.

Easter Sunshine.

Akira Kakuto <kakuto at fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp> wrote: Dear Easter Sunshine,

> I have attached graph.tex, which compiles on LaTeX with pdflatex just fine,
> but I run into an error when I try xelatex. I have attached a log file
> as well. I am using texlive 2007. I am hoping to have this graph
> compile on XeLaTeX for inclusion in a larger document.

Try by rewriting the 1st line:
\documentclass[dvipdfm]{article}

(you have to use the xdvipdfmx driver.)

Best,