[XeTeX] Quote from TeXhax thread

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 13:06:20 CEST 2007

>I can't help quoting none other than Sebastian Rahtz from this TeXhax
>thread:
>
>http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2007-October/thread.html#9150

In every group of people there are the conservatives and the liberals. Let's
say that these people are the ultra-conservatives and we the liberals:-)
In addition, everyone has his/her own agenda which he/she tries to serve
in any possible way. And as an example. let me tell you that in a list, people
were talking about the need for a TeX reference implementation! They simply
forget that TeX as a philosophy is here with Omega, XeTeX and other releated
projects, but as a system it is simply dead.

A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                  *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *
*blog : http://asyropoulos.wordpress.com/                      *