[XeTeX] using ConTeXt with XeTeX ?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat Nov 24 22:13:45 CET 2007

On 24 Nov 2007, at 8:46 pm, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:

> Does your TeXShop console (log) also ends with:
>
> fonts           : resetting map file list
> fonts           : using map file: original-base
> fonts           : using map file: lm-math
> fonts           : using map file: lm-rm
> fonts           : using map file: original-youngryu-tx
> [1.1]
> ** WARNING ** This .map file looks like a dvips format fontmap file.
> ** WARNING ** -- Current input buffer is: HoeflerTextOrnaments
> hoeflertextornaments <hoeflertextornaments.enc
> ** WARNING ** -- Reading fontmap file stopped at: file="dvipdfm.map",
> line=6.

I've seen something like this before, and I believe it's the result
of the gtamacfonts script incorrectly updating .map files. It's been
discussed previously, but I don't use or keep up with those packages.

Removing or commenting out the HoeflerTextOrnaments line in
dvipdfm.map may help as a temporary hack.