[XeTeX] Usage problem

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:33:22 CET 2007

Hello Jonathan
Thanks a lot. I successfully built XeTeX from source on the following
platforms:
1) Redhat Enterprise 4
2) Fedora Core 6
3) Redhat 9
The best result was on Redhat Enterprise 4. On Fodora Core 6, there were
just some brackets ([][][]]) in the output pdf file. I checked everything,
the fonts, the syntax, ... . On Redhat 9, as you mentioned, there were some
problems regarding the teTeX itself.
Anyway, I am going to test TeX Live.

Kind Regards
Ali