[XeTeX] fontspec, fractions, and parens

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 00:43:14 CET 2007

On 20/11/2007, at 6:32 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> I suppose this means that the xltxtra \vfrac macro might not work
> with a non-Latin OT font, even if it had the appropriate features
> (under its non-'latn' script tag). Probably not a big concern at this
> point, though.

Thanks for elucidating more eloquently than I could :)
Generalising fontspec so that what I did in xltxtra is more cleanly
coded is something I'd like to do when I get a chance to look at
fontspec again... but there's a certain unicode maths package that I
need to sort out first. Not to mention my PhD... :)

Will