[XeTeX] Usage problem

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:03:43 CET 2007

Hello Axel
Thanks for your attention. Unfortunately, the following command shows
nothing:
kpsewhich xetex.fmt
I still search and search, but all the guidelines are Mac-specific. I use
Redhat Linux 9 and it had LateX previously installed. I modified the
configure script located in XeTeX source tree and specified the right path
to texmf, but nothing changed.
I don't know whether Tex Live can solve the problem.

Best Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani