[XeTeX] problem with hyperref

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Nov 16 12:22:16 CET 2007

Am 16.11.2007 um 11:21 schrieb Ambika Vanchinathan:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for replying.
> I have attached the input TeX file and the log file in my previous
> mail (text following the mail).

Ok, embarrassing.

Back to your problem:
first of all IIRC correctly, you should always put \usepackage
{hyperref} last in your preamble due to its extensive redefinitions.
I had not problems compiling the file, though (tested with
TexLive2007 and gwTeX). You may want to try updating your hyperref
(and oberdiek) package since it is there where your xelatex-run
stops. I am not an expert, others may come up with more precise help.

alex