[XeTeX] pdfpages?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 3 14:45:40 CET 2007

Am 03.11.2007 um 02:26 schrieb Andreas Matthias:

> Ok. So it is not a subset but then what's the difference between
>   \usepackage[dvipdfm]{graphicx}
> and
>   \usepackage[xetex]{graphicx}?

In the first case first

	File: dvipdfm.def 1999/9/6 vx.x Driver-dependant file

is loaded, then

	File: xetex.def 2006/08/10 v0.92 LaTeX color/graphics driver for
XeTeX (RRM, mo d. JK)

is loaded. In the latter case only xetex.def is loaded.

> When do you use which graphics' driver?

Until recently I was using \usepackage[dvipdfm]{graphicx}. Since I
looked into the recent version of xetex.def I think I could easily use

	\usepackage{graphicx}

as with pdfTeX. Xetex.def seems to contain what dvipdfm.def provides.

> Do we talk at cross-purposes?

It's possible ..

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The future will be much better tomorrow.
                                -- George W. Bush