[XeTeX] pdfpages?

Easter Sunshine eastersunshine at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 00:57:57 CET 2007

I'd like to include a single page or range or pages from another PDF document into my paper. The package pdfpages does this, but compiling a xelatex source with this package fails with an error. The documentation of pdfpages says that only pdfLaTeX and VTeX are supported.

So how can I include a page of an external PDF?

(The pages are fullpage prints of some engineering drawings. They are drawn to scale and cannot be resized. They must take up their own page.)

Looks like \XeTeXpdffile holds some potential, but as I understand it, it includes PDF files in-line with text, or in a figure.

Also, how can I include a PDF document but with the smallest bounding box that includes all the graphics? Again, they are diagrams drawn to scale, but I don't want excess space around them.

(These PDFs are generating using a PDF printer from the Windows CAD program.)

Thank you for your time.
-Easter Sunshine

http://mail.yahoo.com