[XeTeX] Including eps graphics

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Nov 1 14:52:42 CET 2007

On Nov 1, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:09:34 +0100
>  Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:
>>
>> Am 01.11.2007 um 13:33 schrieb Jonathan Kew:
>>
>>> So: check dvipdfmx.cfg to see if a PS-to-PDF option is enabled; but
>>> if that doesn't help, you might need a newer driver version.
>>
>> This means changing ``%D´´ to ``D´´ because ``%´´ starts a comment?
>>

> Yes, assuming the commented example command is suitable for your
> setup (I think the version I've seen relies on Ghostscript, so
> you'll need that installed, or else change the command line to use
> the Apple pstopdf tool instead).
>
> JK

Howdy,

The version I have has several versions of the D option using
different eps-pdf processing (initially all commented out with a
leading %). I ``un-commneted'' the gs version and it works fine. I
suspect, but havne't checked, that gs' epstopdf is equivalent to the
gs version.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)