[XeTeX] xltxtra wishlist

jadolov k jadolov.chat at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:40:57 CEST 2007

Hi
I do not know if it is implemented yet, but I wish to have a command to get
the ~ (tilde) sign, and the Paragraph sign (\S in LaTeX). Not the fake ones,
but the true glyphs of the font I use.
I do not think it would be excessively complicated, actually, I've done the
job by my self, but if you implement them into you package, it would be
easier.
Thanks and best wishes
Artemio