[XeTeX] xltxtra v0.3

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:57:55 CEST 2007

Hello,

Following up from some problems posted about xltxtra, I've luckily
had time to (a) fix them up, and (b) add proper documentation for the
package (!). Currently, the new version exists in the svn repository:

   <http://scripts.sil.org/svn-public/xetex/TRUNK/texmf/tex/xelatex/
xltxtra.sty>
   <http://scripts.sil.org/svn-public/xetex/TRUNK/texmf/doc/xelatex/
xltxtra/xltxtra.pdf>

I'll be uploading it to CTAN shortly provided no bugs are caught.
This new version adds a (working) \showhyphens command, which JK sent
to the list a long time ago.

There have also been some changes made to the way sub-/super-scripts
work. Hopefully for the better. At least they, too, work again!

Finally, package options have been added to turn off the various
parts of the package that may end up causing conflicts with other
packages or documents.

Any feedback (of any kind) would be greatly appreciated.

Good luck,
Will