[XeTeX] xltxtra wishlist

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Wed May 30 03:56:13 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm a chinese user. Now the english character glyph data in
chinese font file not good as  english font. So I prefere a virtual
font mechanism like fontconfig in linux desktop:

  <alias>
    <family>serif</family>
    <prefer>
      <family>Times New Roman</family>
      <family>Microsoft YaHei</family>
    </prefer>
  </alias>

Here I can use virtual font name 'serif', only a character NOT found
in 'Times New Roman', The 'Microsoft YaHei' font be used.