[XeTeX] Super/subscript

Thomas Thackery tthackery at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:02:14 CEST 2007

I would be very grateful for a couple of examples.  I need to super &
subscripts when transcribing Akkadian. Attached is an example of what
I'm trying to achieve (I used a word processor for the example).  I'm
researching how to use smallcaps instead of the capital letters, but
you can see what I'm after.