[XeTeX] General question

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 16:45:35 CEST 2007

Theoretically, there should be no difference in the installation of TeXLive in
any Unix or Unix-like system. Now, there is a install-tl.sh shell script which
installs TeXLive on your system. Unless you do not have broune shell or bash,
things are easy: just run the script.
A.S.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                  *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *