[XeTeX] Drawing package for XeTeX in plain TeX?

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Mon May 21 09:11:16 CEST 2007

Dear Bruno

Thanks for that prompt response - I'll investigate.  My suspicion is that it
is supposed to work but that something has gone wrong in the translation to
the Windows platform - it seems odd that the LOG announces it has created a
PDF file when it hasn't.  If I remove the drawing from the file, then
everything works again as it is supposed to - odd!

Best

John