[XeTeX] Lucida New Math and XeTeX

Nikola Lecic nlecic at EUnet.yu
Thu May 17 00:22:22 CEST 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007 13:56:18 +0200
Gour <list at atmarama.org> wrote:

> However, in the past I had big problems finding fonts which would
> include all Croatian chars (eg. šŠ đĐ čČ ćĆ žŽ lj nj) belonging to
> (old) latin2 encoding.

> Moreover, sometimes I have to typeset some texts using Sanskrit
> diacritical marks and there only TeX accent-mechanism would help.

Have you maybe tried Chandas? I can strongly recommend it. AFAIK, it
has the biggest number of samyuktakshars among all Sanskrit fonts,
Vedic symbols and complete control of nukta/anunasika etc. positioning.
It also contains the entire IAST character set:

  http://www.sanskritweb.org/cakram/

If you need lj/nj (and probably dž) as single characters, I can
recommend Old Standard. It provides the maximal support for all
Southern Slavonic languages (indeed a very rare feature):

  http://www.thessalonica.org.ru/en/fonts.html

Nikola Lečić