[XeTeX] Lists: Customizing for translation

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri May 4 16:04:37 CEST 2007

Am 03.05.2007 um 09:26 schrieb Thomas Thackery:

> Ideally, I would like to have a static prefix, e.g. "1.14:ii", and
> then a dynamic number, beginning say at 20, and increment at each
> \item, e.g. 21, 22, etc.

If you still have no idea how to achieve this:

	\setcounter{enumi}{20}
	\renewcommand\labelenumi{1.14:ii, \theenumi.}

You can re-set the counter as often as you like. And the same is true
for \labelenumi. Inside the enumeration.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Banken sprengen heißt Sonne rein lassen.