[XeTeX] FYI: Smultron

Bastian Philipps bph at gmx.info
Thu Mar 22 23:23:33 CET 2007

Rene Borgella said the following on 22.03.2007 18:06:
> Dear Folks,
>
> FYI.  I downloaded this and looked at it briefly, seems promising ....
> Has LaTeX capability.
>
> <http://smultron.sourceforge.net/>

Just some rambling thoughts: ;-)

Smultron is definitely a great editor.
I used it for the last one or two years for all my Java, PHP or HTML
Coding. Especially usefull with its Cyberduck - Integration.
Though for LaTeX, I am missing some features (maybe it's caused by my
lack of will or knowledge, how to use TeXShop with an external editor).

Well, I am an advocate of "specialized" applications.

I really love TeXShop for its LaTeX-Integration and other LaTeX-Features
(Scripts, Engines, etc)
Smultron is my absolute favourite for coding and any other small
text-writing.

Greetings
Bastian