[XeTeX] texmf/scripts/xetex/perl/xdv2pdf_mergemarks

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Mar 17 01:13:39 CET 2007

Am 17.03.2007 um 00:47 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

> On 16 Mar 2007, at 10:13 pm, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> Hello Jonathan!
>>
>> This file gets updated with 0 bytes size. Is this correct?
>
> Where do you see this? It looks like 5185 bytes to me. Checked in
> both XeTeX and TeX Live repositories.

I noticed it first when I was installing updated XeTeX in January,
but then forgot about, thought my own TeX installation was faulty.
Tonight I did again an updated through svn and saw this again. I
tried to delete texmf/scripts/xetex/perl/xdv2pdf_mergemarks and ran
svn up: again 0 B!

Svn status complains that I've saved different versions of texmf/doc/
xetex/XeTeX-reference.pdf, possibly modified runConfigure.sh, and
have the directory libs/icu-release-3-4-source/autom4te.cache, all
relative to the XeTeX directory with the build-xetex script.

Running svn cleanup does not change the status: At revision 449.

--
Greetings

   Pete

neither do we.