[XeTeX] Using hebrew

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 7 13:17:40 CET 2007

Am 07.03.2007 um 12:50 schrieb Will Robertson:

> Actually, it adds that because of a bug that *you* reported!
> It allows you to use a random selection of Lucida fonts that weren't
> designed to be used together.

 From one year ago when I was experimenting with the Lucida fonts in
Java? I'd recommend to hide /AAT or /ICU from the error message! It
can lead into wrong directions ...

Isn't there the command \XeTeXfonttype that could simply return -1
when there is no font of the given name available (for the renderer,
if specified)?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

"Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?"
                                             - Tom Stoppard