[XeTeX] An (almost) complete cyrunicode.tex

Alexej Kryukov anagnost at yandex.ru
Sat Jun 30 11:02:30 CEST 2007

On Saturday 30 June 2007 04:54, Evgenie Medvedev wrote:

> 	Here's the new version, and we've already spent more time on arguing
> than we should have. :)

Well, would it be better just list the characters by their Unicode
codepoints, so that one at least could easily locate any particular
character in the list? I think, searching for a specific character
in your current list might be a nightmare... especially for non-Slavic
letters. On the other hand, I think so detailed classification by
languages makes no sense anyway, as there are too many letters which
belong to more than one language.

--
Regards,
Alexey Kryukov <anagnost {at} yandex {dot} ru>

Moscow State University
Historical Faculty