[XeTeX] An (almost) complete cyrunicode.tex

Evgenie Medvedev medvedev at project7.ru
Fri Jun 29 20:31:51 CEST 2007

Alexej Kryukov wrote:

> I just would note that so-called
> "Cyrillic epsilon" looks very similar to REVERSED ZE U+0510/U+0511 and
> should probably be identified with it.

	Didn't look close in the Computer Modern font, but I guess we don't
have better leads.

> \textcompwordmark is an invisible character used to break ligatures.
> It is normally identified with ZERO WIDTH NON_JOINER U+200C, but,
> anyway, you should not care about this character as it has nothing
> specifically Cyrillic.

	The whole point of collecting this definition set was to make something
suitable for adding into xunicode, so that you wouldn't notice the
difference between LaTeX and XeTeX when using babel and other packages
which depend on it. So it's a question of whether it's defined to
something that makes sense before babel kicks in. Is it?

	Anyway, here's the list updated with all the suggestions. I've also
included the letters themselves in comments to make checking easier.

--
Evgenie Medvedev