[XeTeX] An (almost) complete cyrunicode.tex

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Fri Jun 29 13:28:28 CEST 2007

>                                                                While I
> might accept that some Cyrillic language out there in the wild uses Q or

  As a matter of fact, Kurdish does. There has been a proposal to encode
cyrillic Q and W in Unicode early in this year (see http://std.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2/docs/n3194.pdf).
Since one of the author of the proposal is a frequent poster to this
list ;-) maybe he can tell us a bit more about these letters and the
other unusual ones (I, too, wonder about cyrillic epsilon and delta).

	Arthur