[XeTeX] Spaces are lost in font names

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 00:25:09 CEST 2007

On 25/06/2007, at 4:48 , Sivan Toledo wrote:

> (with a trivially modified hebrew.ldf for babel, which replaces the
> encoding from LHE to EU2),

If you're going to be releasing this file, I guess it's time to think
about what "EU2" would mean. Should we say "alternative to EU1 for
the purposes of language switching or other uses"? There isn't really
a "strict" definition of what EU1 means, so I don't see a problem
with using EU2 is a similarly ad hoc fashion :)

Others may disagree, but they don't lurk here AFAIK.

Will