[XeTeX] Minor updates to fontspec and xltxtra

Nikola Lecic nlecic at EUnet.yu
Wed Jun 20 17:37:09 CEST 2007

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:08:34 +0930
Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Hopefully this will be the last time I think about these two
> packages for a while. I've fixed up a couple of problems in both of
> them and they're on their way to CTAN. And of course they're also
> available through the SVN repository if you like to get things that
> way.

I have one very tiny thing to report. :) Namely,

> fontspec - no longer crashes hard if you use \addfontfeature
> inappropriately
>           - added a couple more maths packages to the list to not
> mess around with the maths
>             (MinionPro and something else, I think)

I use XeTeX + MusiXTeX (I can't remember that someone reported anything
about that combination -- works great), and I have to comment out this
line in fontspec.sty:

  \DeclareMathAccent{\breve}   {\mathalpha}{legacymaths}{21}

since it collides with MusiXTeX's cardinal definitions -- breve (note)
is essential there.

So, if you think that something should be done regarding this...

Sorry, I should report this before; your e-mail reminded me :)

Nikola Lečić