[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] Unexpected quotation marks

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:31:24 CEST 2007

On 10/06/2007, at 9:23 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> What you need is a switch to disactivate these lines, but I don't
> have the time to look into this right now. I'm cc'ing the fontspec
> author, Will Robertson.

Thanks heaps for that, Bruno. I think I knew in the back of my mind
that I needed to do that, but I hadn't got around to it yet. There's
a pre-release version of fontspec that should fix this problem
automatically for most maths font packages that exist:
   <http://scripts.sil.org/svn-public/xetex/TRUNK/texmf/tex/xelatex/
fontspec/>

The [no-math] package option can be used in exceptional circumstances
if fontspec does the wrong thing.

If you could relay this link to the OS X TeX list, I'd be
appreciative if a couple of people could test it for the original
problem and for any other documents containing maths to ensure I
haven't messed up. It's past my bed time!

Hope this helps,
Will