[XeTeX] [OS X TeX] Unexpected quotation marks

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jun 10 21:23:46 CEST 2007

Am 10.06.2007 um 20:52 schrieb Michael Kubovy:

> All I need (with the proper contextual allowances made) is to know
> how to modify XeLaTeX-xdvipdfmx so that it will do the xelatexmk
> trick.

	setenv BIBINPUTS ${BIBINPUTS}:`kpsewhich --show-path=bib | sed -e "s/
\!\!//g"`

--
Greetings

   Pete

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
                     -- Bill Watterson, in his comic strip Calvin and
Hobbes