[XeTeX] Palatino and mapping error? - OT

Alex Hamann Alexander.Hamann at stud-mail.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Jul 31 10:24:20 CEST 2007

Ok, I have to admit that I am not sure about the correct spelling in
this case (even though the rules of the German Duden would imply a
"-"). The problem was brought to my attention by a friend and the
text with the publisher's name is not meant for publishing.  So I can
not really say anything about it besides that I would personally
write it with a "-".

alex