[XeTeX] Palatino and mapping error?

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 31 08:41:03 CEST 2007

Yes, I was thinking that!  It's like Rolls-Royce etc. - one would use a dash
in referring to a merger between two separate firms (the BP--Shell
negotiations etc.) but once they had merged just a hyphen (as with people:
Maria Meneghini-Callas was hyphenated, not en-dashed!).   Place-names take
the hyphen:  Bad-Württemberg etc.

John