[XeTeX] Lucida Bright problem with 0.997

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 07:04:33 CEST 2007

On 29/07/2007, at 4:12 , Stephen Moye wrote:

> The code at the end of this note works with pdflatex and xelatex
> (0.996), but causes this error with xelatex 0.997:
>
> Package fontspec Warning:
>     Adjusting the maths setup (use [no-math] to avoid this).
> This warning occured on input line 33.

This is not an error (it says "Warning").
All it is saying is that it is changing various things in maths that
assume legacy TeX fonts are being used. If you are using a different
maths package (lucimatx or lucbmath, for example) this warning will
not appear.

Would people prefer fontspec to not litter the console output with
these sorts of messages? I can send it only to the log file instead...

Will