[XeTeX] An (almost) complete cyrunicode.tex

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 18:17:28 CEST 2007

>Sorry, but you are doing a common logical Mistake: If you say that
>Macedonian is a Slavic language, you don't say that there can't exist a
>Greek Macedonian. The original posting didn't tell us anything about it.
>Especially it didn't say anything about it's existence or absence.
If we accept that Aristotle's law of the excluded middle is correct, then
you are the one who makes a logical mistake: either the language is
slavic or not. And why not say that there is no "Macedonian" language
but a Slavomacedonian language, which makes it crystal clear what are
we talking about. I will not comment on the rest of your message as
I totally disagree with the ideas presented. Also, I find them too simplistic
and in the spirit of: Hey everyone on this planet drinks coca-cola, listens to
rock music, and wears blue-jeans, so we are all the same. We are not!

Regards,
Apostolos

PS Remember, Einstein once said: Make it simple, but not simpler.

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) com                  *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *