[XeTeX] fontspec doesn't like [cm-default]

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 31 16:54:39 CET 2007

Am 31.01.2007 um 16:14 schrieb Roland Kuhn:

> It seems to me that with [cm-default] I get all I need, what do I
> miss?

You also get CM fonts when you load fontspec without any [X-default]
option ... That's the default behaviour for all that calls itself
<some>TeX. (Or do I have the wrong fontspec version? I think I did
not update yet this year ...)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete