[XeTeX] Fontspec and \baselineskip

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:40:33 CET 2007

On 31/01/2007, at 22:25 , Stephen Moye wrote:

> I'm probably looking right at it, but I can't find a way to set the
> default leading for a font in fontspec.

Nope, that's left alone by fontspec. It's just the normal LaTeX
methods: \linespread{1.05} to stretch the lines out, or \fontsize{12}
{14}\selectfont to choose an explicit baselineskip. Occasionally I
wonder if this should be added as a font feature, but have never got
to the stage of trying out whether it would makes things more
convenient.

Will