[XeTeX] XeTeX installation under XP

Ardi bozon42 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 16:23:47 CET 2007

Hello Mojca,

thanks for the forwarded options for installation.
I have fetched Akira's W32TeX web2c-7.5.6-w32.tar.gz and
xetex-w32.tar.bz2 (i skipped ispell so far).
Are there any introductory examples I can try for test?
Is there a manual for xetex?

BTW I have fetched the big xemtex pack as well and also knoe the
big mswincontext.zip for ConTeXt as well. I will try them if I
fail
using the current installation in c:\w32tex.

I would like only to try to use different languages (japanese,
chinese, arabic, tibetian, hebrew, davanagari, russian, greek,
slovak, hungarian,...etc.)

I think that when I go through some pdf files I can find commands
for including gnuplot graphs and some math formulae as well but
any help is welcome.
Thanks for the help.

Ardi

PS: if every option fails I can try it out under OpenSuse 10.0