[XeTeX] Fwd: [OS X TeX] Wanted: XeTeX HOWTO

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:42:52 CET 2007

On 21/01/2007, at 0:20 , Arno Kruse wrote:

> Then I removed the three added lines. Result: The old file was
> demaged.

If "incorrect" material is added to the aux files during a LaTeX run,
subsequent compilations might look like something's "damaged". Just
press the "Delete Aux Files" (or similar) in the TeXShop console
window and everything will be back to normal.

As the author of fontspec, I am marginally qualified to help you get
started with converting your old documents if you need. (And I have
time! Not much at the moment, but...)

Hope this helps,
Will