[XeTeX] pdfpages

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 19 21:28:51 CET 2007

Am 19.02.2007 um 04:12 schrieb Álex Bueno:

> I've now found the package plates which takes care of the figure
> number issue, but I still haven't been able to find out how to
> override the page margins in the figure environment, so that the full-
> page pdf comes out in its entirely.

You're using page breaks anyway, I think, so you know where the new
pages start. With this knowledge you could try to change page
geometry via:

	\geometry{noheadfoot,nomarginpar}

for each page with a plate. And "reset" geometry for text pages. If
this still does not work, you could try to enlarge the plate page to
more than the actual paper sheet's dimensions. You can also add the
showframe argument to see the actual text area in size and location ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national
multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                       -- Anton Checov