[XeTeX] Emacs (X11) and XeTeX -- success

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 5 13:55:07 CET 2007

Am 05.02.2007 um 13:24 schrieb Will Robertson:

> Especially the "I" command, in which you can fix a small error or
> insert new material, is very useful when processing long, long
> documents.

True! The problem is: I am used to fiasco at this point! This might
also explain my (bad) habits ...

(Does the LaTeX FAQ explain what to enter in which error case?)

--
Greetings

   Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.
                                     Ernest Jan Plugge