[XeTeX] Emacs (X11) and XeTeX -- success

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 5 13:50:43 CET 2007

Am 05.02.2007 um 03:14 schrieb Stephen Moye:

>>> I had simply to locate xetex and xelatex, and change these:
>>>
>>>   xetex "%(mode)\input %t"
>>>   xelatex "%(mode)\input{%t}"
>>>
>>> to these:
>>>
>>>   xetex "%t"
>>>   xelatex "%t"
>>>
>>> to arrive at a solution that works.

Capitalism is fine: breaks are still no subject of capital punishment!

I made a big break: I commented my old customisation in the TeX
Command group (by extending the customise entry in AUCTeX's LaTeX
menu) for TeX Command List and started anew, from scratch shown,
copying the setting for plain TeX and then that for XeTeX:

Tex Command List:
INS DEL Name: XeTeX
             Command: %`xetex%(mode)%' %t
             How: Value Menu TeX-run-command
             Create a process for NAME using COMMAND to process FILE.
Hide Rest
             Return the new process.
             Prompt: Toggle  off (nil)
             Modes: Value Menu Set:
             [X] Plain TeX
             [ ] LaTeX
             [ ] DocTeX
             [X] ConTeXt
             [X] Texinfo
             [X] AmSTeX
             Menu elements:
             INS
INS DEL Name: XeLaTeX
             Command: %`xelatex%(mode)%' %t
             How: Value Menu TeX-run-command
             Create a process for NAME using COMMAND to process FILE.
More
             Prompt: Toggle  off (nil)
             Modes: Value Menu Set:
             [ ] Plain TeX