[XeTeX] Problems with some fonts and font names

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Dec 22 17:55:08 CET 2007

Am 22.12.2007 um 17:37 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

> On 22 Dec 2007, at 4:14 pm, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> There are some fonts in DFONT files which are not handled correctly.
>
> Yes, I believe xdvipdfmx does not yet handle all kinds of .dfont
> files; it's on my "to do" list (but I'd welcome a patch from someone
> else, as I haven't had time to work on it yet).
>
>> 	Family Name:		Casual		AppleCasual.dfont
>
> Does the family name "Apple Casual" work?

Yes, this and "AppleCasual" work both.

>> 	PostScript Name:	GenevaCY	GenevaCY.dfont
>
> Does the family name "Geneva CY" work?

Yes, this works.

For quite all fonts it works to use either Family, or Full, or
PostScript Name, but these two are peculiar exceptions.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.