[XeTeX] Question about emulated font features.

John Was john.was at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 20 08:21:57 CET 2007

This is timely as I was thinking of experimenting with a small degree of
font expansion for main text in a Greek edition.

In a Windows installation, is there a relatively simple procedure for
replacing 0.996 with 0.997 (e.g. just overwriting a file or two with newer
versions), or would I have to reinstall XeTeX completely?  (If the latter, I
think I'd wait for the next TeXLive distribution.)

Best wishes

John